Are you looking for a career with a stable and growing organization? Join Schenk Architectural Imports Ltd. – North America’s contemporary design leader serving the architect, designers, and millwork communities since 1968. Schenk offers unique, high quality manufactured cabinet doors and interior design elements.
We are seeking an experienced dynamic, graphic designer to fit our contemporary brand. Someone that is creative and has the design capability and demonstrable experience of knowledge of emerging trends, the fundamentals of graphic design and an inclusion and storytelling that inspires others. You have an interest in advertising, marketing, media, social media, and branding and a flare for interior design. You are a strong conceptual thinker, self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as adhering to project timelines. From concept to execution, the graphic designer will bring their creative elements in-house to illuminate and enhance our client experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points.
The experienced graphic designer position will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing and will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of both the marketing assets and content created to support Schenk’s product and marketing goals.
- Collaborate with management to develop our web design and content marketing.
- Build online storefront and catalog.
- Develop web based configurators and order forms for custom manufactured items.
- Build and manage our social media profiles and presence
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content)
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event organizers and management for on-site collateral.
- Manage various e mail campaigns, including the template designs, calls to action and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed through email campaigns.
- Create relevant literature including leave behinds and technical datasheets.
- Update and maintain company’s sample program.
- Continue to develop strong brand identity.
- BA degree in Graphic design, Digital Media, Fine Arts, Applied Arts, or equivalent degree and/or work experience.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content including photographic, and lighting experience.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and similar software.
- Knowledge of WordPress and HTML.
- Experience in digital marketing and product marketing.
- Experience with e mail marketing, lead nurturing, web analytics, and reporting.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience working in design or architecture is an asset.
Please submit a sample of your work along with salary expectations, cover letter and resume.
Helper/ Machine Operator
Are you looking for a career with a stable and growing organization? Join Schenk Architectural Imports Ltd. – North America’s contemporary design leader serving the architect, designers and millwork communities since 1968. Schenk offers unique, high quality manufactured cabinet doors and interior design elements.
Reporting to the Production Manager, we are seeking a Full Time Helper/ Machine Operator for our office/ warehouse in Calgary. This position will be trained to become a full time Machine Operator. Our ideal candidate is organized; punctual; thrives in a fast paced, competitive work environment; able to follow instructions; willing to learn; has the ability to multi-task and understands the need for adaptability within the workplace, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Operates CNC
- Operates Beam Saw
- Operates Edge Bander
- Other duties as assigned around the warehouse
- 1 or 2 years of experience operating a CNC, Beam Saw or Edge Bander in a cabinet making, woodworking and/ or millwork environment
- Can lift 30 lbs. or more
- Can speak, read, and write English
- Good manual dexterity
$16.00 to $18.00 /hour
How to Apply
Interested in applying for any of the opportunities above? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com In the subject, please state the position you are interested in applying for.