Schenk is the North American contemporary design leader in manufacturing cabinet doors and interior design elements. Schenk is a business to business company located in Calgary, Alberta that offers unique, high quality manufactured products to its clients throughout North America. Customer service is of paramount importance; Schenk takes pride in the customer experience that the company provides to its valued clients.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Client Experience, this important and engaging role empowers the customer throughout their experience with Schenk. This role provides administrative support to the sales, production and shipping departments to ensure client deadlines are met and client appreciation is demonstrated along the way. Stilje product knowledge, customer service, excellent communication and attention to detail are key success factors in this role.
- Create a positive Schenk customer centric experience with all customers.
- Respond to queries via phone, email, fax or walk-ins. Handle client inquiries relating to orders, pricing.
- Act as a liaison between sales, production, delivery teams and clients.
- Enter client production orders in a timely and accurate manner; expedition of orders and escalation to management as required.
- Responsible for daily review of existing client orders from the point of the initial contact to tracking the order during production and ensuring successful client delivery and satisfaction.
- Team player, contributes to creating and maintaining a collaborative, motivated, positive and productive team atmosphere.
- Able to grasp various concepts with regards to manufacturing of the Stijle product
- Strive to continuously improve the customer experience in a professional manner.
- Participate in daily production meetings and ongoing learning of Schenk product lines, production and manufacturing processes.
- File maintenance and report preparation for executives and clients as needed.
- Three years of customer service experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), ability and desire to learn order entry software.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills.
- Skilled at building strong positive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Focus on resolving problems quickly with strong problem solving and following up skills.
- Accountable, reliable and punctual.
- Ability to understand and manage your customer’s expectations. Make customer interactions simple and easy; continuously improving service to enable a seamless and positive customer experience.
- Passion and experience working in design is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer service: 3 years